Tuesday, 13 October 2015

New Woodworking Calendar 2016


Months ago I sent some tools to Holtwerken Magazine in Germany. I had forgotten all about it when this landed on my doorstep, a large A3 calendar for 2016, with beautifully shot and reproduced photographs. Translated it reads Workshop Moments 2016.


Here is my dovetail marking knife in action and below a fine Mitsukawa saw.


July has a very artistic display with my chisel hammer breaking up carved wooden ice cubes.


A Pax tenon saw in action.

and a fine thumb plane from Gerd Fritsche.
If you'd like to order your copy it is 19.90 Euros https://www.holzwerken.net/shop/buecher/kalender/werkstatt_momente_2016?cpg=TMHWB_0045


4 comments:

  1. looks very nice....

    Werkstatt-Momente means workshop moments, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Duly amended. All the best, David.

      Delete
  2. Excellent Greg. Good, practical stuff. I just floated your article around my network. Keep up the good work.

    deck flooring supplier in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want To Complete Projects The Easy and Quick Way? This is THE Perfect
    Opportunity You've Been Waiting For ! The is the one I like the most
    thx for the idea? Can you see more detail this:Woodworking

    ReplyDelete