Thursday 23 June 2016

Wood Sale Coming Up!


In the next couple of months we will be moving house, which means the workshop as well. Unfortunately the next garage (workshop) is smaller so I'm having a clear out. Each one of these large compactor sacks is filled with shavings from the 200 litre planer drum and the pile in the background with offcuts (firewood). I've spent the last three days planning up and trimming some of my waney edged, air dried boards. Some I'll be keeping and the rest I'll be selling off in the next 4 or five weeks.


Above is some of the smaller stuff to be sold and below some of the bigger boards. I'm only about a quarter of the way through my stock so plenty more work to go yet! All the wood for sale is bone dry and planed flat on both sides. I'll keep you posted with the sale date.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete