Tuesday, 7 April 2020

Canadian Saw Maker


Robert sent me these pictures of a fine dovetail saw he had made by The Great Lakes Tool Works in Ontario Canada. The beautifully finished handle is Cocobolo and apparently it works very well.



12 comments:

  1. Yes, saw is beautiful. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visibility to the cutting blade can still be good with a little change in posture and stance, but this may not feel natural to some. tools

    ReplyDelete
  3. Announcing The World's Largest Collection of 16,000 Woodworking Plans!
    1, Step-By-Step Instructions.
    2, Cutting & Materials List.
    3, Detailed Schematics.
    4, Views From All Angles.
    5, Suitable For Beginners & Professionals.
    Learn more http://cnnwood.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just contact us We Are Here To Show You A Better Way To Financial Freedom !!!
    Contact Us At : abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text (407) 777-4240
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendidly to see Woodbex have new plans which helped me save some money and energy for this construction.
    Woodbex

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fantastic content, Canadian Saw Maker created it pretty well. These days, there is also a fantastic Cheap assignment writing service UAE available for students who are unable to manage university assignments due to a variety of obligations, some of which are financial in nature. They might stay calm and relaxed as a result.

    ReplyDelete

  8. It's always fascinating to see the craftsmanship of tools like that dovetail saw from The Great Lakes Tool Works. The Cocobolo handle looks stunning, and I can only imagine how well it performs. By the way, if you ever need assistance managing your time between woodworking projects and your online class
    , you know who to reach out to. I can suggest you the right site for balance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GET IN TOUCH WITH A PROFESSIONAL CRYPTO ASSET RECOVERY SPECIALIST
    I would like to bring your attention to ZENITH HACKERS, a distinguished group of cyber specialists adept at recovering stolen assets such as Bitcoin and USDT. After experiencing theft myself, their exceptional skills led to the successful retrieval of my funds. Their commitment to client communication and transparency throughout the process was commendable. Should you require assistance in recovering your valuables, please consider contacting them at +44(755)248-6027 or zenithintel@consultant.com. Their office is located at 100 Preston's Rd, London E14 9RL, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FINALLY I GOT MY LOST BITCOIN BACK ALL THANKS TO TSUTOMU SHIMOMURA

    Hello everyone I want to use this Medium to say big thank you to TSUTOMU SHIMOMURA for they helped me recover my stolen crypto worth $285,000 through their hacking skills I tried it I was skeptic but it worked and I got my money back, I’m so glad I came across them early because I thought I was never going to get my money back from those fake online investment websites . You can also contact them by Email address tsutomushimomurahacker@gmail.com, or WhatsApp +1 (806) 283-5031 Telegram +1 (803) 632-0791 and I’m sure you will be happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Legitimate Crypto Recovery Services - Go to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS

    Alpha Recovery Experts has built a reputation for providing specialized cybersecurity and ethical hacking services aimed at helping clients address complex digital asset challenges. One of the key factors that sets Alpha Recovery Experts apart is its focus on ethical hacking methodologies. Ethical hacking involves the use of authorized security techniques to identify vulnerabilities, investigate incidents, and support recovery efforts while adhering to legal and professional standards. By combining technical expertise with a structured investigative approach, the company works to assist clients in understanding what happened to their digital assets and what recovery options may be available.

    In addition to recovery services, Alpha Recovery Experts emphasizes cybersecurity awareness and risk mitigation. The company recognizes that preventing future incidents is just as important as addressing existing problems. Through security assessments, best-practice recommendations, and educational guidance, clients can gain valuable insights into protecting their cryptocurrency wallets, accounts, and sensitive digital information from evolving cyber threats.

    For individuals and organizations seeking support with cryptocurrency-related security concerns, the company positions itself as a resource focused on technical expertise, ethical practices, and client-centered solutions.

    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681
    Email: (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete