Friday 8 May 2015

Tools for Sale at Handworks, Please Read.


I've sent over quite a lot of tools in advance and I'll be bringing more with me next week.
PLEASE NOTE, I CAN'T TAKE CREDIT CARDS OR CHEQUES IT IS STRICTLY CASH ONLY. The prices of the tools will be a bit cheaper than normal, to reflect not having the Paypal charges and of course they'll be no shipping costs, so it's a good chance to get a bargain.
The numbers of my heavier tools such as the planes, hammers and mallets will be low due to the cost in getting them across, so if you've got your eye on any of these I would advise an early visit to my stand.
Doing a show so far away has taken a lot of organising and preparation work as well as costing a fair bit, but I'm really looking forward to it. I've had lots of customers say they are coming and I get the feeling this is going to be an excellent and very well attended show. See you all next week!

3 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I were able to go! Your guides and everything else are so well made and reasonably priced as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best. I had hope to come by and say hello but due to my mom's health i will be on the sidelines back in the hills of Tennessee. Good luck mate...Drop me a line and tell me what you think about the western usa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert, I hope your Mum picks up soon. I'm all set up and ready for the doors to open! All the best, David.

      Delete