Friday 24 August 2012

Website Upgrade

My website has been updated to include my popular mini smoothing planes as well as jack plane which is a really good all-round size.
I've updated my courses at West Dean college with one coming up in November and another in May.
My new DVD has also been added and the the shows I'll be doing have been revised..
Please visit  http://www.davidbarronfurniture.co.uk/david_barron_tools.htm
Mini Smoother
I should update my website more often but it's costly, that's the beauty of having a blog, it's free!!
Jack Plane

2 comments:

  1. Nice planes David.

    Not sure what you think is costly but I'd be happy to update your website for tools :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Love my mini smoother, it's a "crackin" plane as you would say...

    I have a couple of planes that get used every day, it's one of those.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete