Wednesday 2 September 2015

European Woodworking Show 12-13th September


This is the show not to miss, it's been two years since the last one, it seems longer.
There will be all the usual woodworking celebrities and hopefully some great weather, it's overdue!


Plenty of my customers will be coming, some even as far away as Israel and Canada. That's what I like about this show I see lots of new faces every time as well as woodworkers I haven't seen for years.

They'll be plenty of overseas exhibitors, here's the Veritas boys from the last show. Things are never quiet when Vic Tesolin is around.

I've had a number of people asking if I'm going to the Yandles Show this week and the answer is unfortunately no. It's been a hectic year and with just six days between the two shows I decided that was too much to cope with. I'll be back at Yandles in April.


2 comments:

  1. Wooden work is very great work and also very attractive. In European countries, people like wooden work very much and also like to get services from online platforms. I have also get online service from the Content Writing Service platform targeted in Karachi and it gives the best service to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DigisolHub
    Digisol Hub is a Digital Marketing & Tech. Company, that provides solutions regarding website development, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Google Ads, and Graphics designing, App development, Software development, Website Development. We just want to solve the problems of the people by using the right digital marketing strategy and give them Value so that they can build their business in the Online world.

    ReplyDelete