Friday 20 December 2013

Dovetailing Course at West Dean College, Available to Book Now!


I'll be taking a weekend course 'Hand cut dovetails made easy' at the famous West Dean College from 9th - 11th May 2014. You can book on line here https://www.westdean.org.uk/CollegeChannel/ShortCourses/Courses/Courses.aspx?ref=WE4606
Above is last years class looking very pleased with themselves!
Below is the class of 2011.


The course is classed as intermediate and would suit active woodworkers, although you don't have to have cut dovetails before. Some of the novice dovetailers produced remarkably crisp dovetails.
All my dovetailing tips and techniques will be covered and I will have saws, alignment boards and dovetail guides available for use.


Everyone will go away with a box made by themselves, similar to this one. The cost of the materials is included in the course price of £224 and there is a 5% discount for booking on line, so don't delay!


2 comments:

  1. My son Chris and I are booked in to join you David. - Looking forward to it. Have a great Christmas and New Year.
    regards Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barry, That's great, I look forward to seeing you in May. I hope you've had a great Xmas and wish you all the best for the New Year. David.

      Delete