Wednesday 7 May 2014

Vale Lane Workshops


At the recent Yandles show I got chatting to four young men who were part of  a shared workshop in Bristol. There are nine of them in total and you can see their work here http://www.valelaneworkshop.com/


It is no surprise I'm taken by this Krenov style cabinet which looks beautifully executed and understated in it's design.


This is far more off the wall, wooden glasses! Although still at the design stage I can see great attention to detail and definite future potential.


I was heartened to see such a group of young woodworkers earning a living woodworking and I wish them all the very best for the future.


1 comment:

  1. You look for first-class quality Used house furniture in London ends with 2savefurniture. You will get the delivery of your furniture free with our transportation services. We sell refurbish house furniture at the top deal.

    ReplyDelete