Sunday, 11 December 2016

Very Nice Wall Shelves


Joe from London sent me these pictures of a shapely wall cabinet he recently completed.                  The ash contrasts nicely with the oak and that looks like plenty of well executed dovetails.


2 comments:

  1. Crypto Recovery Services Online - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    I recently faced the frustrating situation of losing access to my Bitcoin, and it felt like all hope was lost. That’s when I came across ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. They truly helped me recover my missing BTC with impressive skill and professionalism. Their approach was straightforward and secure, making the entire process smooth and worry-free. Thanks to their expertise, I was able to regain my lost assets and breathe a sigh of relief. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for reliable support.

    WhatsApp/SMS : +44(745, 742(4681
    Email;  Alpharecoveryexpert@ consultant. c om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crypto Scam Recovery Company  - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.

    You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m)
    Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete