On my recent visit to Dansel gallery http://www.danselgallery.co.uk/ I picked up a few magazines from the early 1980's. This one with Alan Peters on the front cover immediately caught my eye.
It was interesting to see the work benches on offer from that period, both from Scandinavia and both still in production today in exactly the same design.
What struck me was that both benches have very practical shoulder vices, which are sadly lacking from any of the mainstream benches on offer in the UK today.
Both manufacturers have different solutions to the issue of moving the jaw in and out smoothly. The Sjoberg bench has a free spinning circular plastic face which works well except it has a tendency to twist the work on the final turn. The Lervad vice has a fixed rectangular jaw secured to the two rods. To me this seems the better solution with the only small draw back being its inability to hold tapered work. Going by the far greater numbers of Sjoberg bench that come up for sale on E Bay I guess this was the more popular.
It would interesting to know the prices then, perhaps I should do as the advert says and send a stamped address envelope and wait for a prompt reply!
Crypto Recovery Services Online - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteI recently faced the frustrating situation of losing access to my Bitcoin, and it felt like all hope was lost. That’s when I came across ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. They truly helped me recover my missing BTC with impressive skill and professionalism. Their approach was straightforward and secure, making the entire process smooth and worry-free. Thanks to their expertise, I was able to regain my lost assets and breathe a sigh of relief. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for reliable support.
WhatsApp/SMS : +44(745, 742(4681
Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@ consultant. c om
Crypto Scam Recovery Company - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.
You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m)
Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m
WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681