Tuesday, 13 December 2016
Blue Sruce Dovetail Chisels
A little package arrived yesterday from Classic Hand Tools. You may think this is a nice Christmas present, but I actually ordered it back on July! I understood that I would have to wait but when the first one arrived after about 10 weeks the handle was smaller than the others in my set bought about 10 years ago. At some stage the standard handle size was reduced, although the distributor was unaware of this. If you are looking to supplement your Blue Spruce chisels then it would be as well to quote the length when ordering.
After another 10 weeks the replacement arrived however it had a cocobolo handle which didn't match the rest of the set! This mistake finally got Blue Spruce into action and my correct replacement arrived in about 10 days. These chisels are great for finer dovetails and I now have the matching 3/16" to complete my set, all I need now is a new chisel tray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 3/16" is a very handy size, especially for skinny pin dovetails.
ReplyDeleteReally like the sapwood accent on the marking knife, surely you will make some more again one day ???
I sold all my stock and templates to Bern, so no turning back I'm afraid. He's the man once he's fully recovered. All the best, David.
DeleteThat's great news. I sold my Blue Spruce knife hoping to get one of yours, but I was too late. :D
DeleteCrypto Recovery Services Online - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteI recently faced the frustrating situation of losing access to my Bitcoin, and it felt like all hope was lost. That’s when I came across ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. They truly helped me recover my missing BTC with impressive skill and professionalism. Their approach was straightforward and secure, making the entire process smooth and worry-free. Thanks to their expertise, I was able to regain my lost assets and breathe a sigh of relief. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for reliable support.
WhatsApp/SMS : +44(745, 742(4681
Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@ consultant. c om
Crypto Scam Recovery Company - Consult Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS provides successful crypto recovery services to investors who have lost money to crypto scams. I was recently duped by One fake broker I met on Instagram who introduced me to cryptocurrency investment. I liked the idea and opted to invest through the site. Initially, I invested a small portion of my portfolio which was profitable but then I kept on investing more money, which I continued to do until the website vanished. I was unable to withdraw any money prior to the incident, but I’m excited I was able to get my funds back with the help of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS crypto recovery team.
You can reach them via email at (Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. co m)
Learn More; alpharecoveryexpert. co m
WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681